A centre of excellence for teaching and learning which unlocks the potential of every child through an inclusive, value-based curriculum.
Our Mission Statement
Enjoy and achieve:
- We will provide outstanding, quality learning, to promote standards of excellence.
- We will support, guide and challenge all children so they reach their full potential.
- All children will have equal opportunities.
- We will support all children to value themselves.
- Our school motto is Dream Believe Work Achieve
Make a positive contribution:
- All children will become confident, independent enquirers, reflective thinkers who participate in lifelong learning.
- We will promote diversity, trust and inclusion.
- We will foster the active involvement of parents and governors.
- We will build a strong partnership with the community, encouraging a positive community spirit.
- We will encourage children to respect each other and be considerate.
Achieve economic well-being:
- We will offer the children a creative curriculum underpinned by values that will help them live and work in a democratic society.
- We will encourage all children to become active citizens, building a role in the community.
- We will ensure all children are aware of health and ecological issues.
- We will teach children to value themselves and others, to take pride in their achievements and respect themselves.
- We will provide a safe, secure, caring and welcoming environment for learning and growing.