- Little Gems Nursery
Pyrcroft Grange Nursery, 'Little Gems', opened in September 2019 and welcomes children from 2 years old until they are ready to start school. Our nursery classes are located within the school community, within a self-contained building with a secure outdoor play area.
We embrace every child's individual needs and our diversity makes us unique. All our children benefit from exceptional, specially trained teachers and supportive experienced early years staff.
We give priority to creating an exciting learning environment for our nursery children. We want the children to learn through purposeful, practical activities so we take great care to provide a wealth of opportunities for both indoors and out, for children to explore and investigate the world about them.
What we offer:
- Early years education for children from 2 to 4 years old (2 year olds 15 hours a week only).
- Qualified staff who are passionate about early years’ education.
- Specialised physical development sessions delivered by Sports 4 Kids.
- 30 hours per week childcare (30-hour funding entitlement for eligible 3 and 4 year olds).
- FEET funding for eligible 2 year olds.
- Open Monday to Friday during term time.
- 2 and half day attendance pattern (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning or Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, Friday.
- Breakfast club starting at 7.45am.
- Freshly cooked lunches.
- Learning is shared with parents via Tapestry which is an online journal.
Please get in contact with the school office 01932 564094 if you would like any additional information or to complete an application form below. We are looking forward to welcoming children and families from our local community.
Please note that children attending the Nursery at Pyrcroft Grange will not automatically secure a Reception place at the school in the year that they turn aged 5; there is a separate admissions process to join Reception and no preferential treatment can be given to those attending the Nursery. Parents of children attending the Nursery need to follow the Primary School Admissions Process, which is run by Surrey County Council (please see the Admissions section of the school website). Reception places will be offered based on the admissions criteria.