Applying for a place at Pyrcroft Grange

Please see the surrey website for Reception Class admissions for September 2019, or late applications for September 2018.

Please contact the school office to check availability of places for any other admissions, including in-year admissions and transfers, and to arrange a visit.


Admissions to the Specialist Centre (COIN)

Applications to join the COIN at Pyrcroft Grange are open to children with either an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP), or a Statement of Special Educational Needs (SSEN). Applications should be made online or you can request a form from your case officer.  Applications for children seeking a place at a specialist school or specialist centre provision will then be considered at the appropriate admissions forum and your case officer will notify you of the outcome.  Please click here for details of the Surrey County Council arrangements for applying for a place for a child with an EHCP or SSEN and to apply online.

Consultation on Admissions Arrangements for 2020/21

We are consulting on our Admissions Arrangements for 2020/21.  The change being proposed is in Criterion 2 for children with an exceptional social/medical need.  Provision for children previously in state care outside England is to be given priority within this criterion.   

The six weeks’ consultation period runs until Thursday 10 January 2019.  Please address any comments you may have to Mrs Anne Smith at Pyrcroft Grange Primary School, Pyrcroft Road, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 9EW or email with the heading ‘Comments on Pyrcroft Grange Admissions Consultation 2020/21’.

Click here to view Admissions Arrangements Consultation 2020